This
is not an ordinary love story. This is a tree story...
Its been five years since i have first met with
him, Since then i have become a fan of him and i love him. He is
my Favorite Tree whom i always see at the way to my collage and office. I
don't know how old he is but he is big, strong, healthy and beautiful,
He is a friend of mine but i don't know whether he consider me as the same.
Nowadays i used to sit under his cover for long hours. i
feel lot more comfortable sitting under him, i don't know why i felt so relaxed
and calm under him. He lives besides one of the cannels at Alappuzha and
its a beautiful location.

I
have seen many big and beautiful trees in my life but i never felt this much
love to any other tree. It may be because his cover helped me to overcome the
most painful and depressed situation i have ever gone through in my life. i
wish if he could speak or i could talk to him it would have gone much
better.
It
was almost one year back i found that he was not alone. They were actually two
trees jointed together but its difficult to find they were two. They are
so closely bounded to each other.
At first i
was wondered and amazed then i clearly examined and found out that one was
fully surrounded by other. It was an awesome discovery. I was happy and
wondered about the magic of mother nature and i love nature.
Are they in LOVE
?...I was confused , Is there a scope for love among trees?... May be,
why it could not happen?...They are also living beings.
If it is
so i would say that they are the luckiest lovers. There are no
social evils around them. No religion, cast, culture or status.
They are
so lucky and happy that they huge each other every second, every
hour, every day sharing everything around them. The same Place, The Sun,The
Wind, The Snow, The Rain, The birds. For each and every thing their is a
helping hand. To shade each other from burning sun, To hold against strong
wind, To give warm when it's snow, To play in rain, To listen the lovely songs
of birds.
No tensions, no worries the only thing they have is LOVE and LOVE
only. I wish them a happy LOVE LIFE.
Wait.... Is he a
PSYCHO KILLER ?.....My mind was disturbed same as watching a psycho killer
movie. Yes.... one of them is a psycho killer.
Like a
person with abnormal mind without knowing, without intention he is slowly
killing the other. Like a psycho lover hugging his love so strong that she
cant breath. without knowing that his most loved is being killed by his own
hand. She is slowly being killed. I can see the slow death. One of her
branch is already dead.
Knowing the fact
my heart was in deep pain but what can i do?... Virtually nothing. Its the
same mother nature created him as a psycho. Even though its a worst
situation i thing she will be happy to die in the hands of the person she loves
most.
I don't know how long
she could hold her breath. Still i wish her a happy long life.
While i
wrote this words a leaf fall on my lap. It felt like miracle. Is she
crying?....oooh my god.... is she hearing my words?.... i don't know . Am sorry
if it hurt you... I can't write, my words were stopped my heartbeat increased
and eyes got wet...i put my pen down i touched her tried to calm her down said
not to cry....i don't know whether she is calm or not i tied my
best..
The tear i got seems like a gift for me from
her i promised her to keep it with me for ever.
Even though he is a killer i can't hate him because
he does't know it. he have no intention. Its his abnormal mind which makes him
to do so. i still love him.....
I was very happy about the love they
share but felt so sorry and disappointed knowing the fact. its cruel why
nature do so?..... Its a cycle every one must go through every situation The
law of nature.
I don't know what
will happen tomorrow, who will be disappear from this world
first me, she or he. i will keep visiting them talk to them care them as
Lovers, Friends, Family, Trees, Nature and as a Patient....
What ever happens They will be in my memories for ever. They are the
trees i love most in my life.......
Awesome dear... It's Just Your Life! When I'm there, I didn't know that how much you are in love with that tree... Now I can understand.. This whole thing that's happened to you, I see you... You give up, you give up a home and friends, you give up any constant in the world except music. That's why she still staying in your mind...I'm sure dear time can heal your wound.. Wait n' see man..!
ReplyDelete